Summit Christian Fellowship exists to worship the Triune God of Father Son and Holy Spirit in Truth and in Spirit. A large part of our worship is centered on equipping the Saints to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. Our fellowship values connection and desires to reach out to those experiencing life difficulties. We believe that faith in Jesus Christ alone is the only way to salvation and that the Bible is the only source inerrant truth. Each believer has spiritual gifts that need to be properly and powerfully delivered to the unbeliever as a testimony of the Love of Jesus Christ. This message is simple, but requires the wisdom, direction, and power of the Holy Spirit.Tenets of Faith
About Our Pastors
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God. We believe that God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and completely reject the universalist theological standpoint.
- When Jesus Christ walked this earth he was 100% deity, 100% humanity and the Son of God.
- His virgin birth and sinless life, provides all those who would have faith in Him salvation for eternal life through His death, shed blood, resurrection, and ascension to the right hand of the Father and we look forward to the blessed day of His return.
- We believe that all of humanity is lost and needs salvation and the only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Holy Sacraments of Baptism and Communion.
- We see Water Immersion Baptism as a symbol and celebration that the person has accepted Christ as Savior.
- We believe that Holy Communion as a time of celebration, reflection and remembrance of how Christ sacrificed Himself for our sins on the Cross.
- We believe in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit which is manifested in spiritual gifts and enables the Christian to live a Godly life and witness to the ends of the earth.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; those that are saved into the resurrection of life and those that are unsaved into the resurrection of damnation.
Pastor Robert Grand has authored 8 publications
on Christian Counseling and Recovery. As an Assembly of God Pastor, Adjunct Professor at California Baptist University
and a Board Certified Christian Counselor with the American Association of Christian Counseling it is Robert's passion to spread the gospel through teaching and biblical counsel.
His wife, Annalisa, is a Board Certified Biblical Counselor, Annalisa specializes in counseling those afflicted by codependency, trauma and marriage difficulties.
Robert and Annalisa are also certified SYMBIS Pre-Marriage Facilitators, and credentialed Addiction & Trauma Specialists. The aim is to engage with you in a collaborative soul care journey. We all face difficult life circumstances and inevitably pain. How we respond to the trials that life brings can make the difference between gaining wisdom and perspective or holding on to Toxic emotions that can lead to addiction, depression and anxiety. Come join us for worship and/or take part in our programs below.Ministries & Services
- Church Services are held at 10:00 AM every Sunday
- Biblically based counseling for couples and individuals.
- Call Pastor Robert at 714-767-0128 or Annalisa at 760-912-0128 to make an appointment.
- Tuesday Morning Prayer meeting in our Fellowship Hall @ 10:00 AM
- Thursday Night Bible Study in our Fellowship Hall @ 6:30 PM
- Friday Night Life Recovery Meeting in our Fellowship Hall @ 6:30 PM